- From the File menu, select Save As…, and specify ASCII or Text as the file format. …
- Open the new text document in your word processor, and then copy and paste it into your email message.
Can I attach a Word document to a text?
Can you send a document via text message?
How do you send a Word document as a text message on iPhone?
- Touch and hold the file, then tap Share. Tip: To send a smaller version of the file, tap Compress before you tap Share. …
- Choose an option for sending (for example, AirDrop, Messages, or Mail), then tap Send.
Why can’t I send a PDF via text on iPhone?
Helpful answers. You can’t send files over SMS or MMS messages unfortunately so there’s no way to send a file directly from the Messages App, unless the recipient has an Apple device and is using iMessages. If you need to send a file, you will need to do so via email or a chat application such as Whatsapp.
How do I eliminate a blank page in word?
- Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G.
- In the Enter page number box, type page.
- Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close.
- Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard.
How do you like a picture on Android?
Add a reaction
Tap and hold a message. Choose an emoji reaction.
How do I attach a photo to a text on Android?
Open the “Messages” app. Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread. Select the + icon to add an attachment. Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
How many steps are there to set up an iPhone?
- Turn on your device. …
- If you have another device, use Quick Start. …
- Activate your device. …
- Set up Face ID or Touch ID and create a passcode. …
- Restore or transfer your information and data. …
- Sign in with your Apple ID. …
- Turn on automatic updates and set up other features. …
- Set up Siri and other services.
How do I save a picture as a PDF on my iPhone?
- Open your iPhone Photo app and find the photo you want to PDF.
- Select the photo and click the Share icon.
- Choose the Print option (it should be at the bottom of your options list)
- Zoom in on your photo; this opens your image in a PDF viewer.
How do you attach a picture to a text?
Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread. Select the + icon to add an attachment. Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach. Add text if desired, then tap the MMS button to send your image with your text message.
How can I Delete some pages from PDF file?
First select the PDF document from which you want to delete pages. After Acrobat uploads the file, sign in. Then highlight the page thumbnails you want to delete, and click the trashcan icon in the top toolbar to delete the selected pages.
How do I make my Word document a PDF?
- Open the file in Microsoft Word.
- Convert Word document to PDF: On Windows, click the Acrobat tab, then click “Create PDF.” …
- Protect PDF: …
- Save as PDF file:
How do you highlight text in a screenshot?
Take an Android screenshot of what you want to highlight, then tap Edit. Along the bottom, scroll to the right until you find Spotlight, then tap on it. Find a shape that you’d like to use for highlighting at the bottom and tap it. Then, drag your finger around what you want to highlight to draw that shape.
How do I highlight a screenshot in Word?
- Select a shape, like a rectangle.
- Draw the rectangle where you want it. …
- Right click on the shape, select Format Shape (or select Format – Shape from the top)
- Select Fill and change to a solid color, like the Standard Color Yellow.
How do I send a pic to my email from phone?
Email Using an Android
Open the photo app on your phone. In the photo gallery, long press each photo you would like to share until it shows as selected. A dot (or a check mark) will appear in the corner. Tap the Share icon and choose your desired email.
How do you turn on an old iPhone 6?
On your iPhone 6s and earlier, including iPhone SE (1st generation) Press and hold both the Home button and the side button or the top button until you see the Apple logo.
How do I make a picture document?
Upload your image from your computer, phone or a cloud service like GDrive or Dropbox. Then, choose the document format you need from the dropdown menu. Afterwards, you can use the optional settings, if you wish. If not, click on “Convert” and download the document you chose.
How do I create a mobile document image?
- Just rename the image file as . doc or . …
- Send the image as a Document rather than a Gallery file. …
- When you send the file to a recipient as a document, you have to ask them to rename the image in their file manager to .
What is the best way to send photos from iPhone?
- Share a single photo or video: Open the photo or video, tap. , then choose a share option.
- Share multiple photos or videos: Tap Library, tap All Photos, tap Select, then tap the photos you want to share. Tap. …
- Share photos or videos from a day or month: Tap Library, tap Days or Months, tap.
Can I text a PDF on Android?
Send your documents with PDF software.
Open the Acrobat app. Navigate to the PDF you wish to send. Tap the send icon on the top right portion of the screen. In the new dialog box, you have the option to share via email, or you can send a copy via AirDrop, Messages, or other third-party apps such as WhatsApp.